It's never a bad time to upgrade your storage with the wonderful gift of SSD storage, but Cyber Monday is the best of times. Not only do SSDs provide increased speed and reliability, but the market for SSDs is still stuck in high prices, except for today. Our top pick knocks a Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD down to $73 (savings of about 33 percent), but today's an excellent time to go big, as there's a deal for $310 off of SanDisk's 2TB portable external SSD, which is practically half-off.
- Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD for $72.99 ($37 off)
- HP EX920 512GB SSD for $79.99 ($50 off)
- Samsung T5 1TB Portable SSD for $197 ($52 off)
- WD 500GB My Passport Go Cobalt SSD for $89 ($35 off)
- SanDisk 2TB Extreme Portable External SSD for $389 ($310 off)
- Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for $127 ($72 off)