Back-to-school season is upon us, and if you haven't started your shopping yet, Amazon is trying to help.
Currently, the retailer is taking up to 50% off AmazonBasics accessories with prices starting as low as $4.85. The sale includes everything from Apple-certified Lightning cables to portable computer speakers and USB hubs.
Currently, you can get the AmazonBasics Lightning to USB A Cable for $7.99. Normally priced at $10, that's $2 off its regular price and the lowest price we've ever seen for this cable. It's Apple MFi certified, which means it works with any Lightning port-enabled Apple device. This cable will let you sync and charge your iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch on the fly. Another laptop essential on sale today is the AmazonBasics 10 Port USB 3.1 Hub, which you can snag for $32 ($11 off). It features seven USB 3.1 ports with file transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps. It also has three extra fast-charging ports. Other noteworthy PC accessories on sale:
- AmazonBasics Lightning to USB A Cable: was $9.99 now $7.99
- AmazonBasics Retractable Lightning to USB Cable: was $12.99 now $10.39
- AmazonBasics Gaming Headset: was $27 now $13.54
- AmazonBasics USB Type-C to USB Type-C 2.0 Charging Cables (5-Pack): was $26 now $14.85
- AmazonBasics 8W Computer Speakers w/ Subwoofer: was $26 now $20.47
- AmazonBasics USB-A 3.1 10-Port Hub w/ Power Adapter: was $43 now $32.14
- Shop Amazon's entire AmazonBasics Sale
AmazonBasics 10 Port USB Hub
Stay in the know with Laptop Mag
Get our in-depth reviews, helpful tips, great deals, and the biggest news stories delivered to your inbox.
Hilda Scott uses her combined passion for gadgets and bargain shopping to bring you the best prices on all things tech. She has a bachelor’s degree in film and media studies from Hunter College and 11 years of tech and entertainment journalism. Her work has been featured on Tom’s Guide, iTechPost, Examiner.com, Parlemag, Enstars, and Latin Times. When she's not scouting for the best deals, Hilda’s catching up on her favorite TV shows and pro-wrestling matches.