How to Make Skype Calls on the HP TouchPad
The HP TouchPad may be a defunct product, but it still offers video conferencing via Skype that's good enough to call your friends on other devices.
Make and Receive Skype Calls on the HP TouchPad
- Launch Phone & Video callsfrom the App menu.
- Tap the Skype buttonto set up your Skype account.
- Tap the Sign In buttonif you already have a Skype account or the Create account button if you do not. Fill out the form will your username and password.
- Tap the Sign In button and then Create Account. Your account should now be listed on the phone accounts screen.
- Tap the Go button to login. A Skype screen appears. You can now receive calls from Skype buddies.
- Search for a buddy's name and then tap the result to conduct a call.
Get more tips for the HP TouchPad!