How to Print on the HP TouchPad
The TouchPad can print to network-capable HP printers that were made in the past 5 years or so and are available on the current Wi-Fi network.
Connect a Printer to the HP TouchPad
- Select Print Managerfrom the settings menu.
- Tap “Add or remove printer”A menu will appear showing a list of available networks and auto discovered printers.
- Select the printer you want if it appears on the Auto Discovered List.
- Enter the IP address and a name of your choice (“My HP Printer”) then tap “Add Printer” to manually install a printer that has not been autodetected.
Print a Document, E-mail, or Web Page on the HP TouchPad
- Select print from the upper left hand context menu with your web page / e-mail / document open.
Select the printer you want to print to from your list.
- Choose number of copies and tap Print.
Get more tips for the HP TouchPad!