PowerToys was a utility available with Windows XP that was discontinued due to security concerns. As promised, Microsoft has recently made it available for Windows 10. You can freely download the installer from Github. It is currently signed by third party.
The bundle includes FancyZones to create window layouts and Shortcut help to provide contextual help with keyboard shortcuts.
1) In a browser, go to https://github.com/microsoft/PowerToys/releases/tag/v0.11.0.
2) Click on PowerToysSetup.msi to download it.
3) Click on the downloaded file to open the setup wizard.
4) When prompted, click Next to continue.
5) Read the License agreement and click the checkbox to accept it.
6) Click Next to proceed.
7) Check the destination folder and click Next.
8) Click Install.
9) After the setup is complete, click Finish. You will see the PowerToys icon in the System tray.