Laptop Guide

There are plenty of high-performance laptops on the market. Unfortunately, you'll have to navigate a minefield of inferior options. Our laptop reviews and buying guides are here to help you find the best laptop for your needs and your budget.

Latest Headlines

Samsung Notebook 7 Spin Review

The Samsung Notebook 7 Spin is the most attractive 2-in-1 out there, but its short battery life and shallow keyboard hold it back from greatness.

Getac S410 Review

The Getac S410 sacrifices comfort and portability for rough-and-tumble ruggedness.

How to Save Money on Amazon

Thanks to its great combination of selection, service and low prices, Amazon has more than 244 million active customers. However, most shoppers don't know all the ways to find even better deals offere...

Out of the Box Tips: Set Up Your New Laptop Like a Pro

You pull your brand-new laptop out of its packaging and plug it in for the first time. Then you go through the Windows setup, and you're all done, right? Not really. Your notebook is not really ready-...

Lenovo Ideapad Miix 310 Review

The Lenovo Ideapad Miix 310 is a fantastic value, combining the flexibility of a detachable with over 12 hours of battery life.

Alienware 15 Review

The Alienware 15 offers excellent gaming performance and over 7 hours of battery life in a thick but manageable chassis.

Lenovo ThinkPad T560 Review

Ideal for productivity users who want a large screen, the ThinkPad T560 offers solid performance, great usability and over 21 hours of endurance.

How to Download and Install macOS Sierra Public Beta

If you like the idea of telling your Mac to do your bidding, today is the day you can start barking orders. The public beta of macOS Sierra is now available for download, which brings Siri to the Mac ...

Which MacBook Should You Buy? MacBook vs. Air vs. Pro

With a starting price of $899, MacBooks don't come cheap. Still, Apple's laptop lineup is undoubtedly the best in the industry. You get sleek and sturdy aluminum designs, excellent keyboards and touch...

Apple Killing MacBook Air? Here's Our Advice

My sister-in-law asked me what Apple laptop to buy and I was a bit surprised by my recommendation. “Get the MacBook Pro,” I said. As a new mom who would be editing lots of photos, I didn’t think...