Laptop Guide

There are plenty of high-performance laptops on the market. Unfortunately, you'll have to navigate a minefield of inferior options. Our laptop reviews and buying guides are here to help you find the best laptop for your needs and your budget.

Latest Headlines

Huawei's Excellent Matebook X Pro Finally For Sale in U.S.

When I reviewed the Huawei MateBook X Pro a little over a month ago, I praised every inch of this laptop, from its brilliant display to its fast performance.And today (May 21) my only major problems w...

Hey, Apple: Fix Your Crappy Keyboards or I'm Switching to Windows

Dear Apple,You're tearing me apart.You made my favorite laptop of all time, my 2012 MacBook Pro. But as it ages – and it's definitely showing its age, getting slower with each passing month – I'm real...

Get Asus' Budget VivoBook For Just $479

The Asus VivoBook F510UA is one of the best budget laptops on the market. Although this mainstream notebook normally sells for $599, Amazon has slashed its price to an all-time low of $479. This isn'...

The Best 4K Laptops

1080p? That's old news. More and more laptops are coming with 4K screens, the highest resolution currently available on the market. With an ultra HD panel, you can watch movies and TV shows in 4K, as ...

HP's 4K Envy x360 Is Now $600 Off

The HP Envy x360 is a stylish convertible for the PC user who wants it all — performance, portability, and good looks.Today only, Amazon is offering a refurbished Envy x360 with a 4K screen for $799.9...

Microsoft's Excellent Surface Laptop Is $300 Off

There's no denying the sex appeal of Microsoft's Surface Laptop. From its soft-touch exterior to its minimalist aesthetic, this notebook is as stylish as it gets.Unfortunately, all that style doesn't ...

Acer Chromebook 15 Review

The Acer Chromebook 15 has a metal chassis and a large 1080p display, but its screen is dimmer than we would like it to be.

Save Up to $350 on Razer Gaming Laptops

Good news if you're in the market for a gaming laptop that looks as good as it performs.The Razer Store is slashing the price of its gaming laptops with some rigs discounted by up to $350 off. Not to ...

Acer Aspire 5 (2018) Review

The Acer Aspire 5 shines with its fast, extensive drives; crisp, clear display; and elegant design, but falters when it comes to audio and price.

Lenovo Offering Up to 40 Percent Off Business & Gaming Notebooks

Whether you're looking for a sleek 14-incher or a 2-in-1 that's suitable for work and play, chances are high that you'll find something you like during Lenovo's current sitewide sale. The PC manufactu...