"How to buy Tory Lanez NFT" is a query that's blowing up on the Google search engine for one reason and one reason only: folks want to a second chance to purchase Tory Lanez's NFT album.
The rapper, singer-songwriter and producer launched his first NFT-based album titled "When It's Dark" on August 10. Rolling out one million copies to the public, Tory Lanez sold all in just 60 seconds. Many were frustrated about their inability to get their hands on the album dubbed “the first-ever music streaming NFT.” Luckily, there is a silver lining. The E-NFT marketplace is dropping another round of NFTs on August 24 at 5 p.m. ET.
How to buy a Tory Lanez NFT
Before buying the Tory Lanez NFT album, you need to have a Coinbase account; this is imperative. Next, you'll need to fund your Coinbase account with one of the accepted cryptocurrencies (e.g. Bitcoin). Once you've done that, here's a step-by-step tutorial on how to buy a Tory Lanez NFT.
1. Go to E-NFT.com and create an account.
2. You'll be prompted to confirm your email. Go to your email and click on the link to continue the registration process.
3. You'll be led to a new page. Scroll down and click on "Download the E-NFT app."
4. Type in your login credentials.
5. A code will be sent to your email. Copy it and paste it into the "Authorization Code" field.
6. A guided tutorial will take place. Once finished, click on "Return to E-NFT.com."
Now, you will be ready to purchase Tory Lanez's album. You should be able to see the NFTs here.
The listings you'll see on the marketplace are NFTs that were purchased from the first drop. Sellers are setting their own resale price.
7. Once you see a price you like, click on "Buy It Now."
The E-NFT says you can either buy with crypto or a credit/debit card, but even when you click the latter, you're forced to pay crypto (which is why you were instructed to fund your Coinbase account at the outset).
8. On the next page, click on "Make crypto payment now."
9. Click on "Pay with Coinbase."
Follow the prompts to purchase the NFT. Once the transaction is complete, you'll find the limited-edition, digital-music collectible in your Emmersive wallet.