How to Take a Screenshot on a Chromebook
Chromebooks are inexpensive alternatives to Windows or Mac laptops. They do require a Wi-Fi connection to do most things. But those aren't the only differences. For instance, Windows users won't find a Print Scr key, which is traditionally used to take a screenshot. Instead, you'll want to learn a couple of keyboard shortcuts. Here's how.
1. Press + Ctrl to take a screenshot of your current window.
2. Press + Ctrl + Shift to start to take a screenshot of a partial window.
3. Press and hold on the trackpad and drag to show the area of the partial window you want.
4. Click the pop-up notification to open the saved screenshots.
5. Click the grid on the bottom left side of the screen to find the Files app, as another way to find the saved files.