How to Activate the iPad 2 Bookmarks Bar
While the iPad’s Safari browser has a dedicated Bookmarks button, you can access your favorite sites more quickly by making the Bookmarks Bar always visible.
- Tap on Settings > Safari.
- Toggle Always Show Bookmarks Bar to On.
- Open the Safari browser.
- Tap the arrow icon to the right of the address bar when you want to create a bookmark that will show in the Bookmarks Bar .
- Tap Add Bookmark. Select Bookmarks at the bottom of the box.
- On the next screen you’ll see two choices: Bookmarks and Bookmarks Bar. Tap Bookmarks Bar.