1. Go to www.nutsie.com on the PC that has your iTunes library on it.
2. Click the "Register for an Account" button, and fill in your information including e-mail address, requested password, and mobile number. Click Step 2.
3. Upload your iTunes library metadata to nuTsie's servers. To export your iTunes library metadata, open iTunes and click File, then Export library. Then save the library to a location on your computer. On the nuTsie Web site, click the Browse button and select the just-exported iTunes library. Click Upload.
4. The time it takes to upload the data depends on your library's size. Once your music collection's information is uploaded, you'll be brought to the nuTsie Web player page. Your library's songs will appear on the bottom half of the page, underneath the Web-based player.
5. Select one of the playlists from My Playlists, and click the Play button on the player. The Shuffle All selection on the playlists list will shuffle your entire library.
6. You can now enjoy your iTunes songs by logging into the nuTsie Web site (via Internet Explorer) from any computer.